Gabriela is a serif typeface with soft shapes, and special terminal forms which are shaped like curls. They connect each letter to create attractive word shapes and text blocks with a fine texture. In small bodies of text she works well for reading, and in headlines provides interesting details to catch the eye.
Gabriela font contains 256 defined characters and 201 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (10), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Gabriela
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Gabriela is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Gabriela font