Simple in its structure; sharp and generous counter-shapes which create a medium texture that calls for good page color, in addition to offering a more relaxed reading experience for each line of text: Mate.
The italics that accompany the regular style show their quality in the shading of strokes, in the counters and the unusual shapes for this style as well as the calligraphic reminiscences that give this style a different and pleasant visual rhythm.
The Small Caps (SC) style, featuring traditional proportions, completes this initial release with its medium height numbers in all styles.
The primary use for the family is in text, yet due to the constructive details of letterforms, this family can be used in larger sizes for display typography.
Mate font contains 241 defined characters and 193 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (93), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Mate-Regular
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Mate is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Mate font