Public Sans font contains 561 defined characters and 391 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (124), Latin Extended-B (43), IPA Extensions (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (10), Combining Diacritical Marks (19), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (110), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (7), Currency Symbols (9), Letterlike Symbols (6), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (14), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Public Sans Regular
- Version:Version 1.005;hotconv 1.0.109;makeotfexe 2.5.65596
- Trademark:Public Sans is based on Libre Franklin, which is a trademark of Impallari Type.
- Designer:Pablo Impallari, Rodrigo Fuenzalida (Modified by Dan O. Williams and USWDS)
- Designer URL:https://designsystem.digital.gov
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Libre Franklin is a reinterpretation and expansion of the 1912 Morris Fuller BentonÕs classic.
Submit a comment, question or review about Public Sans font