Ravi Prakash is a Telugu display typeface, mainly suitable for headings, posters and decorative invitations. As a web font it should be used in very large pixel sizes, while in print the design may be used in a broader range of sizes, perhaps even as small as at 16pt.
The Telugu is designed by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha in 2013 and made available by Silicon Andhra under the SIL Open Font License v1.1. The Latin is designed by Eduardo Tunni and originally published as Joti One. The Ravi Prakash project is led by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha, a type designer based in Hyderabad, India.
Ravi Prakash font contains 304 defined characters and 220 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (31), IPA Extensions (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (4), Devanagari (2), Telugu (93), General Punctuation (13), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Geometric Shapes (1), Halfwidth and Fullwidth Forms (49), Specials (3).
- Font Name:Ravi Prakash
- Version:Version 1.0.4; ttfautohint (v1.2.42-39fb)
- Designer:Appaji Ambarisha Darbha
- Designer URL:adityafonts.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Ravi Prakash font