Alike Angular is a complementary titling style to Alike Regular. It shares the same proportions as its counterpart for compatibility, and is designed for larger display sizes.
As opposed to the soft Regular its letterforms consist of only straight splines and additional expressive features are introduced in characters like T, Z, M, E.
Designed by Sveta Sebyakina, Alexei Vanyashin from 2009 and first released in 2011 by Cyreal.
Alike Angular font contains 212 defined characters and 171 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1).
- Font Name:Alike Angular
- Version:Version 1.210
- Trademark:Alike is a trademark of Cyreal (www.cyreal.org).
- Manufacturer:Cyreal (www.cyreal.org)
- Designer:Cyreal (www.cyreal.org)
- Vendor URL:http://cyreal.org
- Designer URL:http://cyreal.org
- License:Copyright (c) 2011, Cyreal (www.cyreal.org) with Reserved Font Name "Alike" and "Alike Angular". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Alike is designed by Sveta Sebyakina, Alexei Vanyashin for Cyreal. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1.
Submit a comment, question or review about Alike Angular font