Adamina is a typeface designed for text setting in small sizes. For this purpose the x-height is increased and contrast lowered. Proportions are transitional and compact. Refined design features like one-sided flaring and asymmetrical serifs are there to provide a pleasant reading experience.
Designed by Alexei Vanyashin for Cyreal.
Adamina font contains 213 defined characters and 169 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1).
- Font Name:Adamina
- Version:Version 1.010
- Trademark:Adamina is a trademark of Cyreal (www.cyreal.org).
- Manufacturer:Cyreal (www.cyreal.org)
- Designer:Cyreal (www.cyreal.org)
- Vendor URL:http://cyreal.org
- Designer URL:http://cyreal.org
- License:Copyright (c) 2011, Cyreal (www.cyreal.org) with Reserved Font Name "Adamina" and "Adamina Regular". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Adamina is designed by Alexei Vanyashin for Cyreal. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1.
Submit a comment, question or review about Adamina font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.