Vidaloka is a Didone display typeface for headlines and short blocks of text. Because of its high contrast it will work best from 16px and above.
The main features are curlified drops and sloped terminals. Tail of Q has a distinctive baroque inspired form.
Vidaloka is designed by Alexei Vanyashin and Olga Karpushina.
Vidaloka font contains 219 defined characters and 179 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (3), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (14), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (2), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Vidaloka
- Version:Version 1.011
- Trademark:Vidaloka is a trademark of Cyreal (www.cyreal.org).
- Manufacturer:Cyreal (www.cyreal.org)
- Designer:Cyreal (www.cyreal.org)
- Vendor URL:http://cyreal.org
- Designer URL:http://cyreal.org
- License:Copyright (c) 2011, Cyreal (www.cyreal.org) with Reserved Font Name "Vidaloka". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Designed by Alexei Vanyashin and Olga Karpushina. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1.
Submit a comment, question or review about Vidaloka font