Junge is an elegant and slim text typeface inspired by the calligraphy of Günther Junge. Thanks to a combination of features it performs equally well in most ranges. At small sizes it builds the impression of flittering strokes. In large headlines its refined detailing become visible. It is not as strictly structured as a text typeface, and has subtle irregularities reminiscent of its calligraphic origin. Junge is designed by Alexei Vanyashin (@avanyashin)
Junge font contains 211 defined characters and 167 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (3), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1).
- Font Name:Junge
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Junge is a trademark of Cyreal (www.cyreal.org).
- Manufacturer:Cyreal (www.cyreal.org)
- Designer:Alexei Vanyashin
- Vendor URL:cyreal.org
- Designer URL:cyreal.org
- License:Copyright (c) 2011, Cyreal (www.cyreal.org) with Reserved Font Name "Junge". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Junge font