Artifika is an amiable upright italic for fashionable display titling.
Overall features are tender and crisp, descenders short. Settled curves are sculpted with calligraphic elegance, instrokes have a widening as a tribute to it's broad-nib origin.
Nearly horizontal flat serifs support left-to-right direction, making the typeface pleasant for reading on screen.
Designed by Yulya Zhdanova, Ivan Petrov in 2010-2011.
Artifika font contains 218 defined characters and 169 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (2).
- Font Name:Artifika Medium
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Artifika Medium is a trademark of Yulya Zhdanova | Cyreal.
- Manufacturer:Yulya Zhdanova | Cyreal
- Designer:Yulya Zhdanova | Cyreal.org
- Vendor URL:http://cyreal.org
- Designer URL:http://cyreal.org
- License:Copyright (c) 2010, Yulya Zhdanova, with Reserved Font Name Artifika. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2010 by Yulya Zhdanova. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Artifika font