Marko One is a typeface designed for children's literature. The initial idea was to create a typeface-companion for Marko the Sparrow - a cartoon character by illustrator and type designer Zhenya Spizhovyi.
Marko One is simple and smooth, has special inner tension and eye-catchy detailing. The letterforms are based on calligraphy and sketches - this is what makes Marko lively, enchanting, and amiable. Marko One typeface will work best in medium to large sizes and captivating headlines. It is technically optimized for better performance on screen, while carefully adjusted outlines promise good quality in print too.
Marko One font contains 211 defined characters and 171 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1).
- Font Name:Marko One
- Version:Version 1.003
- Trademark:Marko is a trademark of Cyreal (www.cyreal.org).
- Designer:Zhenya Spizhovyi
- Vendor URL:http://cyreal.org
- Designer URL:http://www.flickr.com/photos/spizh_/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Marko One font