Lora is a well-balanced contemporary serif with roots in calligraphy. It is a text typeface with moderate contrast well suited for body text.
A paragraph set in Lora will make a memorable appearance because of its brushed curves in contrast with driving serifs. The overall typographic voice of Lora perfectly conveys the mood of a modern-day story, or an art essay.
Technically Lora is optimised for screen appearance, and works equally well in print.
Lora font contains 447 defined characters and 368 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (86), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (5), Cyrillic (100), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (5), Mathematical Operators (14), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (11), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Lora
- Version:Version 1.014
- Trademark:Lora is a trademark of Cyreal (www.cyreal.org, email@example.com).
- Manufacturer:Cyreal (www.cyreal.org, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Designer:Olga Karpushina, Alexei Vanyashin
- Vendor URL:http://cyreal.org/
- Designer URL:http://cyreal.org/
- License:Copyright (c) 2011-2013, Cyreal (www.cyreal.org, email@example.com), with Reserved Font Name 'Lora' This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011-2013 by Cyreal.org. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Lora font