Brawler is a compact typeface with sharp features and a sturdy character, designed for comfortable reading in small sizes. It was initially planned as a typeface for newspapers and tabloids. Thus, the design concept was shaped by the demands of low quality printing media and the aesthetic preferences of periodical publications.
Brawler font contains 220 defined characters and 174 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (2), Private Use Area (3).
- Font Name:Brawler
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Brawler is a trademark of Oleg Frolov | Cyreal.
- Manufacturer:Oleg Frolov | Cyreal
- Designer:Oleg Frolov | Cyreal
- Vendor URL:http://cyreal.org
- Designer URL:http://cyreal.org
- License:Copyright (c) 2010, Oleg Frolov, with Reserved Font Name Brawler. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011 by Oleg Frolov. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Brawler font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.