Podkova is a monoline slab serif with diagonal terminals. Wide proportions and clean features aid to legibility at small sizes. Its unusual letterforms provide enough character to be used at display sizes. Podkova is the Russian word for Horseshoe. Try it and see if the lucky charm works for you!
Designed by Ilya Yudin in 2010.
Podkova font contains 214 defined characters and 168 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Private Use Area (2).
- Font Name:Podkova
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Podkova is a trademark of Cyreal (www.cyreal.org).
- Manufacturer:Cyreal (www.cyreal.org)
- Designer:Ilya Yudin
- Vendor URL:http://cyreal.org
- Designer URL:http://cyreal.org
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Podkova font